[civsoc-mw] How Lungu is planning to rig Zambia's election, SA

faustacechirwa faustacechirwa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:32:15 CAT 2020

Search me Martha.  Good to know that you are around.  Keep well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Martha Kwataine <marthankhoma at gmail.com> Date: 9/29/2020  11:07  (GMT+02:00) To: civsoc-mw at sdnp.org.mw Subject: Re: [civsoc-mw] How Lungu is planning to rig Zambia's election, SA
But why do politicians behave like this- saaad??

Martha Kwataine(Mrs)Tel: 265 999468644/ 888892434Skype: Martha.Kwataine

"The experiences of yesterday, no matter how glorious, cannot guarantee victory in today’s
battles.

The challenges of today must be confronted with something
new and fresh…
big, bold, and daring" elisha goodman