[civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Gender and board appointment

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:29:36 CAT 2020

Inu bambo Maybach

Why should I provide a website when I have seen it with my own eyes in the work place: whining, gossiping...hey this guy is a real deal (do not make the mistake of asking them into your office and let them sit down ...you talk while standing up and you better soon find some excuse to go to the bathroom; you will be lucky if they don’t follow you there for sure). You actually sound like one. Do you have a website?