[civsoc-mw] PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORS

Maybach Woyee mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:08:11 CAT 2020

Martha,
Hahahaha I was having a session with some "advisor" to the King here. My
take is that the nepotistic Pastor could choose one of those pastors around
him as an advisor. Am afraid, he may appoint a Man of God who can not read
or write as an Advisor but is well annointed. The caliber of Lucious Banda,
Abida Mia, Sidik Mia, do they really impress you? Malawi yasowa anthu
anzeru? Don't compare yourself with the mediocrity we're talking about,
you are in your own class of professionalism and education. Manong'onong'o
akuononga our presidents.