[civsoc-mw] Use of indigenous languages

Martha Kwataine marthankhoma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:29:19 CAT 2020

That's why we dont progress- look at the French or the rest of Europe, USA-
it is either French or English with one being a second language to cater
for those from non French or non English speaking countries.  Kenya-
despite their other languages, they adopted Kswahili as an official local
language then English cos it was commonly spoken in Kenya, Tanzania,
Somalia etc and that makes it easier.

Let us spend our energies on what can take us forward but this language
thing mmmmmmm- every time it has come ali yense amafuna kukokela kwake and
it ends up dividing us.

Martha Kwataine(Mrs)
Tel: 265 999468644/ 888892434
Skype: Martha.Kwataine

*"T*he experiences of yesterday, no matter how glorious, cannot guarantee
victory in today’s battles.

The challenges of today must be confronted with something
new and fresh… big, bold, and daring" elisha goodman