[civsoc-mw] Governance prize from Chatham House

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:25:06 CAT 2020

The fact is judge tembo had no proof that anybody was receiving a bribe. He
should have restricted himself on the transactions or conversations between
himself and Mpinganjira. Hey I thought lawyers or judges would be judicious
with legal facts. Now we know brown was the conduit thanks to this excited
judge. I thought you would condemn such conjecture.