[civsoc-mw] Congrats

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:58:54 CAT 2020

Mfana be serious for once. I haven't listened to the clip. But what I know
is that thete are many ways to say the same thing. You should know better.
You were at foreign affairs. I am sure you met a lot of diplomats who told
you how ugly your face was without you getting angry. That is what we
expect when somebody is up there because there are a lot of girls looking
up to her as a role model. Talking like a sgabeen queen should be off
limits.