[civsoc-mw] Congrats

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:53:06 CAT 2020

Trevor this is a very serious matter. Try to be serious for once.  Somebody
wrote me in private saying sometimes traumatic experiences stays with you
forever. I agree. The solution though I would think is to go for
counselling. Talking about her mother like that shows a psychological
imbalance. Some of us can not just see that and cheer her own. Mind you it
is not difficult to do so.