[civsoc-mw] Congrats

Maybach Woyee mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:51:41 CAT 2020

Inu Bambo Golomoti,
You are missing a point. Respect follows respect. I don't think Martha
Kwataine deserves respect, my wife is hurt by her audio clip. I don't think
this lady has good manners even at her workplace. She's sounds like a bully
to me. I pray for her husband, she must be a husband on her own. Akagwere
uko. I do respect women so much but not those who misuse their positions to
hurt others. This is 2020, don't clap hands for mediocrity. This has
nothing to do with DPP or MCP or Tonse Alliance, it is about Malawi. If her
bad mouthing was from a man, you would have seen the remarks here. Am happy
that despite his religious beliefs, the King here doesn't entertain such
stupidity from a woman