[civsoc-mw] Congrats

Stanley Nazombe stanley.nazombe at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 14:07:05 CAT 2020

Man; In this day and age you want to tell women how to behave, how to walk, how to eat etc. These are liberated women. They want to walk all they have to do is put one foot in front of the other , nothing else. They want to eat, they put the foot in the mouth and masticate. Whatever clothes they put on is their choice not yours. How they talk is their way not yours.