[civsoc-mw] Congrats

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:09:15 CAT 2020

For you my educated friend to say that obviously it interests me. I
remember Amayi akuti used to talk about zamkabudula in phone calls. It
reflects how one was raised because I don't think such behaviours suddenly
manifest themselves. Our women should mind how the talk, behave, eat, walk
even dress. They are role models to a lot of young girls and mothers.
Uncouth language is uncalled for. We need to see a difference with my good
friends at bwandilo.