[civsoc-mw] Mzomera given 4 years

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 18:59:09 CAT 2020

I couldn't continue reading this when I read the judge claiming hewe povos
pay tax to the president therefore the president can not pay tax to
himself. Zonse za  Kamuxu mentality.  But relatives?? If I didn't know the
Jaji personally I would say he was high on chachiwisi or was bribed. This
is not eSwathini for God's sake!!!! This is a republic. I think the case
should be resurrected.