[civsoc-mw] Democrats outraising republicans

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:58:34 CAT 2020

I wonder why the democrats are so happy that they are out raising the
republicans. That to me seems they are in water. It is a reflection of how
un American their policies are. If I had a company that thrives on illegal
immigrants for cheap labour I would certainly donate a trillion dollars to
the democrats. The same if i had abortion clinics. America essentially is
driven by patriotism to the mighty dollar and self interests.