[civsoc-mw] Speech by MEC chairman during press conference

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:30:30 CAT 2020

Inu bambo KPD.

Musayambenso nkhani ya MCP iyi, mundikalipitsa shatapula kwa bambo Golomoti!

My point was simply to signal that when a judge is appointed EC chair it is not appropriate to continue functioning as a judge (unless it is to conclude cases started before appointment).

Also having a judge as chair is over rated. They are several who did a lousy job over there.