[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:37:44 CAT 2020

You are true. I know of a very educated man who has been trying hard to
make his wife a housewife yet she had a masters. The issue subsidised when
he lost his job and the wife sustained him. He found a job a few months ago
and he is back with his demands. These gender issues are real. The man
professes to be for gender equality simply because he believes boards must
have 60% representation. He doesnt think his wife should be part of the 60%
representation. We need to solve the low hanging fruits instead of rushing
into legislation. How come no decision maker is in jail for breaking this
law?