[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:22:29 CAT 2020

Inu bambo Golomoti,

Leave me out of this please. Dunstain and I do not belong to the same whatsapp group. If we are on the same side on this one, it may be because it is at the cross roads.

Koma Zoona inu mukuti I have never criticized Getrude and her sheninagans.  Have you seen my verse St Norman and St Getrude.

As for women’s rights...I have been an advocate forever. We were talking about CEDAW way back in the day of women in development (and I prepared the instrument of accession to that convention for Malawi in 1987 when I was in my 20s).

Sent from my iPhone