[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Charles Golomoti cwakudabii.golomoti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 08:36:03 CAT 2020

TC and Judge Fipamutima are very strange characters, KPD. During my school
days in the Midwest, the two gentlemen would easily have passed as
"weirdos". They thrive on empty arguments. Generally, they do not have
facts on their fingertips, nada! As such, trying to have a civilized
discussion with them is akin to fighting with a pig in the mud, if you get
my point. That is their turf, right there.

You know what; I made my two Tambala contribution on this issue. I know the
process of appointing Board Members. I have done it. Trevor has not, for
sure. Fipamutima, may be.  And what was Trevor's response to my posting?
Read this vitriol:  "Inu Bambo Golomoti, who knew you had such drivel in
your mouth! Try to clean with Doom". Hee? Was Trevor talking to me, or to
Joe Gwaladi?

My argument is very simple, KPD. Please listen to me, and listen real good:
the Tonse-A Team should appoint women into our boards based on merit.
Period!

CWG