[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Stanley Nazombe stanley.nazombe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 11 09:37:14 CAT 2020

Prof,There are other measures that cannot be talked about because they are not [politically correct. Management positions tend to be competitive and unforgiving. That tilts the needle in favor  of men. In America, Law Schools have been graduating more women than men. You would never guess that if you looked at the law companies or the top notch lawyers in the  nation. Why? Men tend to be cut throat. It is not cultural, it is innate behavior that political correctness turns a blind eye to