[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 08:18:32 CAT 2020

As for Grace Mugabe, I don’t think that she slept her way. It is Mugabe who promoted her from a mere secretarial desk to his bedroom.
Remember that Mugabe was cheating on his wife, Sally. Maybe it was an arrangement between the trio.
I remember reading in the papers at the time that Mugabe was marrying a new woman. And that the woman already has his kids.