[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Dunstain Mwaungulu dfmwaungulu at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 10 07:07:20 CAT 2020

Please just read the Constitution and the two Acts on the matter. The law
places no duty on the one whose right is violated; it places the duty on a)
the one appointing and b) recruiting to follow the Act. It puts no duty on
the appointee or recruit.

The law creates a right for the appointee and recruit. The right of either
gender to a minimum of 40%, leaving the appointee to deal with gender
issues differently but not without derogation from the right with the 20%.

The correct formulation is F/M/FM
40/40/20. So that if there is a chance for 50/50 and the appointer and the
recruiter, would be wrong to resort to 40/40/20. Where, therefore, there
are all women left, after the 40/40, the recruiter or appointee must get
the 20% from the female. Tge same applies to when male constitute the last
20%.

THIS IS BRILLIANT LEGISLATION