[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Shadreck Kapanga Chirwa shadchirwa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 04:43:56 CAT 2020

It is already, women are not puppets on a chain anymore, as far as social
life is concerned including marriage and who or what  to discharge with.

On Oct 10, 2020 04:36, "KPD" <maluwakpd at gmail.com> wrote:

LN,

An interesting read. Akuti, atsikana amapita ku university as a way
kokapezera chikwati.

If the of number of men continue dropping it will affect number of women.

But that will also change as women become more independent and not consider
marriage as important.