[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:47:23 CAT 2020

What is your point? That we should kill boys in order to attain gender
independence and balance? I still believe gender balance can be achieved if
women had the "grab" attitude. One patron of bwandilo emphasized that a
good measure of gender balancŕe is the prison population. Women need to up
their game by becoming smugglers, poachers, tricksters, fraudsters, con
"men", burglars etc. Until then gender balance remains an academic topic