[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:02:01 CAT 2020

Batswana women are a different specie. They even beat men if the man is a
nuisance.  Most successful businesses are owned by women. A woman can even
buy beer for a man and it is normal. Malawian women expect to be bought
beers. They have an entrenched dependency syndrome that dies not help their
cause for gender equality. A Malawian woman can have K1m in her bag but
still expect to be entertained by a man with k50000 in red. Botswana women
sometimes pay men for sex. It is a normal occurrence. They know what they
want. A Batswana woman has no issue if her man is not working. The same can
not be said of Malawian women. They become rude and very disrespectful.