[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:28:44 CAT 2020

I have the same experience. A grace chavula. She was very bright. She went
to Lilongwe Girls. I went to Mitundu night. Next I hear she was at Poly
doing secretarial studies while I went to chanco doing general degree ya
mabwana. I still think she should have been a PS or vice chancellor of
Unima. Some study indeed needs to be undertaken