[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Louis Nthenda louisnthenda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:02:36 CAT 2020

All one can say is ; Girls Be Ambitious.
All my five grandchildren are girls.
If we don't encourage them it will be goodbye to the LN name.
Fortunately they are encouraged to excell and are as ambitious.as their
mothers and fathers.
Please let's encourage our daughters to excell to make sure the next
generation will not just compete but will lead.
What's the point of having a matrilineal society if the women are not the
ones managing it?