[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:42:31 CAT 2020

Somebody at bwandilo was dead sure these women are cadets. All they needed
to do was take the nepotistic pastor on his word by giving him cvs of women
who were left out of boards. I don't see anything wrong giving the
nepotistic pastor cvs of Namathanga, Seodi white, the village witch, Linda
kunja, the witch judge, prof Getu Mutharika, the fat thief, cash madam, Dr
Calista bingu, bingu daughters, APM daughters, mayi sinake, Jeffrey we
jeffrey . They should have asked me i could have given them cvs of ladues
at bwandilo. What is wrong with these women to be demonstrating? What will
demonstrating achieve? They should have been busy colkecging cvs of women
to go to boards. I think they ate abusing the right to demonstrate.