[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:41:08 CAT 2020

Those are the issues we need to engage in. How do we assist girls to excel
to the highest level?

Joyce Banda was up against a mountain. Basically she was set up to fail
from day one. The president can only function if those in the system are
prepared to support and ensure that you succeed.

Cashgate had entrenched itself prior to her ascendancy to power. It was
accelerated by those who were out of power as a form of fund raising for
elections and exposed when it was convinient.

What was happening to the girl at Chanco happened to Joyce Banda as a
president.