[civsoc-mw] Why is mother Malawi abused?

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:26:10 CAT 2020

Shad,
Is it not our complacency. Do we ask? Do we complain? Do we investigate?

When you have MPs that only know how to praise sing, what do we expect? Who
has ever called for a public inquiry on the truth about Nsanje Slab? How
can a whole country be fooled and no one raises an eyebrow?

Ukapeza makape ndi mbutuma umangowamata phula mmaso and they will clap
their hands kuti ndiwe dolo.

Even in a class. If students are dull, the teacher lowers the standards to
their level. In any system, if you put in garbage you get out garbage
products.

We have leadership that is aware that we are docile. Kamuzu capitalised on
that and it continues. Four prominent people, 3 Ministers and an MP  get
slaughtered and the whole country went silence. People were happy to be
appointed as ministers and life went on as if nothing had happened.

We don't need white people to come back so that they can re-establish work
ethics and standards. We have that responsibility for the sake of our grand
children and their grand children.