[civsoc-mw] Vaccine Meeting/Presentation

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 08:59:46 CAT 2020

History was my favourite subject in school apart from languages and Commercial Studies.
If Malawians knew their History, the country would been so advanced, a place of milk and honey 🍯.
Kamuzu knew the power of History. That’s why he studied it first before going to a media college.
Look at the gold mines of Katanga.