[civsoc-mw] The allogance of Chisale

Maybach Woyee mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:55:21 CAT 2020

Ojaji Sir,
You write so long paragraphs very difficult for educated and rich people to
waste their time reading. Please do not write anything after Liverpool
game, it creates a passion for you to keep on writing and writing. Mind
you, educated and rich people mean business!

On the other hand, I like how you put the law into own perspective. Malawi
is too small for your caliber.