[civsoc-mw] The allogance of Chisale

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:48:16 CAT 2020

TC,

You have said it all. When countries have closed borders due COVID-19, I
fail to find any plausible reason why he should embark on such trips.

We have had new presidents in the region. They never undertook such trips
to neighbouring countries.

When you hear people saying "ino ndi nthawi yathu yoti tidye" just know the
country is rotten to the core.

Zomvetsa chisoni.