[civsoc-mw] 100,000 Jobs in Malawi

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:31:47 CAT 2020

MW ,

I always find it laughable when a person holding an expensive cell ask for
a calculator, time or date.

We use a very powerful tool that can give us directions, time, calculations
etc.

I don't remember the last time I used a telephone directory to find a phone
number or directions to any organisation.

So, my good friend Maybach, use Google and you will get the meaning of
unemployment.