[civsoc-mw] removed, goodbye - Re: (no subject)

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:38:17 CAT 2020

Doc nyirenda is right. This is a free forum. Those who want to unsubscribe
or their sympathisers should do so silently. They should not even proffer a
reason that men chakuti chakuti or pseudos chakuti chakuti. That is a
losers mind like these who have declined board membership on te premise
that they would be compromised. I find such reason illogical. I would give
them more respect if they told the nation that they are not board material.
I am thoroughly pissed off with the chanco law professor. How did he know
he would be compromised. He has let down the nation. People look up to him
to be uncompromised. That is the way we can change the politicians. Reminds
me of Du chisiza who instited of performing while minister of sports. And
that was during Kamuzu. People need to have backbones or crocodile skins
not run away from a situation.