[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:27:45 CAT 2020

TC,

That is the problem. You are stuck in the days of a telegram where you paid
for each word.

You want short emails and yet we have an open discussion group. Maybe you
should look at the genesis of Nyasanet and why Mtika and Kaonga would slap
you on the list for not trimming or for writing long email.

I use my phone for almost 100% of my work and communication. I don't have
no time to trimming when I post or go into gymnastics of how I should make
my post short.

So instead of being prescriptive it is better that we continue the
discourse as individuals wish.

Next we will be told to use adopt SMS or the 162 character Twitter model.

Delete on you phone, laptop or desktop. You will not have any junk mail.