[civsoc-mw] Have a nice Day

Shadreck Kapanga Chirwa shadchirwa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:02:35 CAT 2020

This other day, being me, don't see why a man with kids, needs a woman. So
took a stroll, like dream walking. Someone shook me, and said "What are you
doing here by the Beach", hell no, am I going to drown, said No, we are
together here. Closed the eyes, like was dreaming, "Thought everything was
a dump", Slap Slap, hey, Oh my, Glory to the Lord, woke up immediately,
immerse radiance, beauty, felt lavishness in the past, as if minutes have
passed. Smiled "Where am I, What did I do to myself", not your fault, She
said, wanted peace and joy, so do I, come on, let us go. So beauty is real,
in God and Wisdom, so was not a Makeup

The Beautiful ones, are not Born Yet???!!!