[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

Shadreck Kapanga Chirwa shadchirwa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:36:07 CAT 2020

>  KPD,

The other day, felt very depressed, so thought of taking it out. In my
thought, was Softly. So took a soft walk (Short Distance), to a restaurant
and a bar, in NC(US). Incidentally, Accidently, was close to to a White
Lady, coming from SA, had to compute beyond computers. I adjusted, and
said, Madam, can I please offer you a drink. She looked at me, Smiling, but
Stern, what makes you think, that I need a drink, let alone yours. My My,
oh Boy Oh Boy "I am from South Africa", she paid attention, and asked, "How
are you doing here", and said Can I. energetically, asked the Bartender,
smiling, Why Not. Faced me and "Why". I come from a Nelson Mandela Country.
Before knew it, were whisked to a table, suddenly, 12 of us. "Shadreck,
what do you make of this???). UBUNTU
Then to a stride, and listened, more so watching, everyone was having fun
and said, Cheers, Smiled to, got that one. The rest of the Conversation,
was like English words were be swallowed, Thanks God, we all swallowed the
Joy, Smiles and Drinks!