[civsoc-mw] Fresh exams: MSCE rerun and the future of education in Malawi | Afrika Aphukira

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:36:42 CAT 2020

Exactly.

We have people who are doing that. They take your full identity.

 As for forging qualifications it is worse.

We had an intern. The young man had a 'Diploma' from an institution I work
for. I believe it was the work of a desperate politician who took the
'documents' of unemployed youth in his constituency and submitted them to
internship department for placement.

Unfortunately the young man got posted to my institution. We had him only
for 2 weeks.

Imagine talking to a person who claims to have a qualification from your
institution but he doesn't know you or any of the staff who teach on the
program.
Tight there. In front of you.

Anyway he had to stealthily beat a hasty retreat. The case was reported to
the police and  I don't know if anything came of it.

A grade 12, form 4 in Malawi, was caught out at WITS or UNISA some time
back masquerading as a Professor of History, fully employed.

 I believe the pressure of black empowerment is destroying South Africa as
there is large a number of fakes in various government institutions and
universities.