[civsoc-mw] Kalamula tipped to head NOCMA as Chakwera moves to address concerns of Buluma appointment

Charles Golomoti cwakudabii.golomoti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:01:53 CAT 2020

https://www.nyasatimes.com/kalamula-tipped-to-head-nocma-as-chakwera-moves-to-address-concerns-of-buluma-appointment/

Is this dude the best Malawi has to offer for this post? Queen Margaret
what? Bola mukanati Glasgow, Strathcycle, Edinburgh, Dundee, University of
St. Andrews, Aberdeen, etc.

Nthawi zina ndibwino kumamva tikamanena kuti ntchitozi musamangogawana
pachiweniweni, just because you happen to be dambwe-mates, no. But rather
mudzichita adivetaizi kwa a Malawi onse. This a Malawi wokomera tonse,
remember? As for me,  I generally have a very low opinion about characters
with academic qualifications obtained from seemingly nebulous universities.
But that's me.

Koma sisi Bu, unifolomu ya DPP yakupachikani pamtanda. Gologota angapose
apa?

CWG.