[civsoc-mw] Speech by MEC chairperson during NECOF in Mangochi

yece Malawi yecemalawi at rocketmail.com
Fri May 15 10:57:23 CAT 2020

 Very shameful comment from a woman insulting a fellow woman. Just join politics. You best fit there
    On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 10:41:20 PM GMT+2, Nini Sulamoyo <ninisulamoyo at gmail.com> wrote:

 A Sangwani you believe you are working for a diligent person?
If I were you I wouldn't even waist energy on sharing speeches that has our precinceieved ideas. Jane has nothing new and important to communicate to the world let alone Malawi. People know her as a disgrace and a sell out. She will end very badly.
Share her resignation letter though.

Nini Brenda Sulamoyo-Ruebush