[Civsoc-mw] Welcome again to civsoc-mw

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Mar 27 18:10:43 CAT 2020

Civ Soc MW,

I would like to welcome you again to civsoc-mw.

I hope you are keeping well and safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.

Our server for this mailing list got damaged during power outages at the Polytechnic in early
Janauary 2020 and we have had to purchase a new machine and then recover civsoc-mw
from backup.

So, this is a test message and it would really help if you can acknowledge receipt and
continue discussion on the mailing list.

During this test week, you should post messages for distrubtion on this civsoc-mw mailing list
to civsoc-mw at chambo4.sdnp.org.mw which you can also
continue to use in future

We will activate the normal address civsoc-mw at sdnp.org.mw soon after this week of testing
once the tests on chambo4 have been completed, hopefully with assistance from your posts,
which may assist us to finalise the list configuration.

Keep safe.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda