[civsoc-mw] Update 04 received results and main tally centre

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:04:03 CAT 2020

I knew it would be a matter a matter of time before this thing becomes
political. In the college college that God loved the most, Trevor and Stan
will vouch if they still remember,  it was common to label people as a
white man in a black skin or as a black man in a white skin. Some people
will find offense in both terms for a reason. Their hatred of white, and
love for black knows no bounds. At least one of the above ought to give a
good feeling.