[civsoc-mw] Update 04 received results and main tally centre

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 07:34:13 CAT 2020

Most people in chiradzulu are white people in black skins when it comes to
democracy. They respect each others space. The same can not be said about
Lìlongwe or Thyolo. Kudos to CZ people  for submitting unalloyed election
results. In my village w have MCP, DPP, UDF, AFORD supporters. Village
matters hardly cross paths with politics. They don't let politicians divide
them