[civsoc-mw] FW: GAP Webinar: The Lessons from Malawi's Election for Southern Africa's Oppositions- 24 July

cammack at mweb.co.za cammack at mweb.co.za
Fri Jul 17 17:05:37 CAT 2020

From: Leila Jack <Leila.Jack at thebrenthurstfoundation.org>
Sent: 17 July 2020 13:59
To: Leila Jack <Leila.Jack at thebrenthurstfoundation.org>
Subject: GAP Webinar: The Lessons from Malawi's Election for Southern Africa's Oppositions- 24 July

Click on the invitation to register

 <https://event.webinarjam.com/register/29/10xkotp6>

Leila Jack (Ms)

Tel:   +27 11 274 2096

Fax:  +27 11 274 2097

www.thebrenthurstfoundation.org <http://www.thebrenthurstfoundation.org>

B R E N T H U R S T   F O U N D A T I O N   ( P T Y )   L I M I T E D

6    S T   A N D R E W ′ S   R O A D   P A R K T O W N   2 1 9 3

P O  B O X   6 1 6 3 1   M A R S H A L L T O W N   2 1 0 7

T E L :  + 2 7   ( 0 )   1 1   2 7 4   2 0 0 0    •   F A X :  + 2 7   ( 0 )   1 1   2 7 4   2 0 0 1

   If you wish to unsubscribe from this distribution list, please reply with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability is accepted for incomplete or delayed emails.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/> .