[civsoc-mw] Announcement of official results for 15 December by-elections

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:43:26 CAT 2020

Come to think of it: isn’t representative democracy a mere waste of time? I would kick out Chakwera, Chilima and their fellow charlatans. I would introduce technocracy. With technocracy, within five years, Malawi would be a middle-income country.

What do you people want: perpetual penury or a life of comfort?