[Civsoc-mw] Andrea Long Chu on Her Debut Book, ‘Females’

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 23:18:21 CAT 2019

Mfana you talk of the police? They used to come even at Lilongwe hotel and
arrest all women there and they would sex them in exchange for a release.
There is no police in Malawi but thugs. Why should a woman not enjoy
herself at Lilongwe hotel? Malawi is the only country women can not move
freely. Worse than Saudi Arabia. Mac Hende Akor.