[Civsoc-mw] by region or district ? - Re: Update 14: Declaration of presidential results statement

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue May 28 10:08:21 CAT 2019

Sangwani,

Could you also please release the data by region or district for the presidential elections
results.

In the past this has also included the null and void count, a very useful stat.

I do not see these on the MEC website, it would help if you can send a PDF.

Regards,

Paulos
======================
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw

On 27 May 2019 at 15:56, SANGWANI MWAFULIRWA wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> Please find attached statement made by the Chairperson of the Malawi Electoral Commission,
> Justice Dr Jane Ansah SC during declaration of winner for the May 21 Presidential Elections
>
> Sangwani Mwafulirwa
> Director, Media and Public Relations
> Malawi Electoral Commission
> Private Bag 113