[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] On the so-called elections

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 05:57:04 CAT 2019

This is not correct. I don’t think that Chakwera and his team were so daft just to hold rallies in Lilongwe only. As someone has put it, no matter what, a candidate can’t visit everyone’s home village.

The fact is: Chakwera waberedwa. He won the elections but the gangster - James Masita - has forced himself onto the electorate.

Once again, we have an aged buffoon who will most probably die in office.

Sometimes I wonder: do such people like Peter Mtharika look at their children in the eyes?

I would feel very uncomfortable. But as they say: power corrupts.