[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Erections in Saudi Africa

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 18:10:02 CAT 2019

There used to be a certain pseudo here: Dr Love Malawi. Some of us told him that the elephant in the room is ANC itself. It is a stumbling block to meaningful democracy in South Africa.

He was an adamant fan of ANC, saying it has democratic structures within itself.

Apartheid collapsed a long time ago. Timve zina. Many of the voters don’t even Botha.