[Civsoc-mw] New book 'Malawi, the state we are in?

John Lwanda lwanda2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 10:41:19 CAT 2019

 For those interested in debate, whether it betimid, vigorous, serious or controversial, my new book 'Malawi: the state weare in?' is out now.It is published by Montfort Media and is availablefrom all their Montfort media outlets nationwide.It looks at current Malawi by examining aspects ofreligion and politics, political culture and economy, politics of money, thefailure of de-autocratisation, education, the economy, civil society and themedia.25 years on from the publication of my KamuzuBanda of Malawi, I am grateful to the publishers for anotheropportunity to 'rake the embers'.Comments and criticisms gratefully awaited.John Lwanda
John Lwanda http://pamtondo.com Where a little of Malawi meets the World in Scotland!