[Civsoc-mw] {Filename?} Our recent paper is published

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Sun Jun 23 21:43:12 CAT 2019

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (Muula-Manuela-e001184.full.pdf).
Warning: Please read the "yoursite-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Dear Colleagues,

I want to share with you our recent paper in Health Systems Research. The
paper is attached to this email but also available from the following link:
https://gh.bmj.com/content/bmjgh/4/3/e001184.full.pdf

--
Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH, PGDip (Public Health Ethics), PGDip
(Global Health), PGD (Palliative Care)
Email: amuula at medcol.mw
Cell: +265 884233486
Skype address: adamson.sinjanimuula