[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] ‘My Chinese university ordeal’

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 17:17:58 CAT 2019

You are one of the very few Malawians I have come across that don’t like dirty toilets 🚾
Last time I wanted to wee at Wenela Bus Depot - God forbid! - I turned back. The place was so dirty, you can’t imagine.
I went to Lilongwe market - mayi kalanga ine - the same story.

I don’t blame APM for buying a Motorhome:

“The state house has strongly defended the purchase of a motorhome for Peter Mtharika’s convoy, saying in the absence of such a vehicle, the alternative would be for the president to be using filling station washrooms and other despicable facilities during long and field trips.” - Moses Chitsulo, January 2016.